HOW TO ACCESS THE LIBRARY
- Go to the CCCTS website and login.
- Click on the far-right drop-down menu “Hub and Spokes”.
- Go to the bottom of the menu and click on “Ride with GPS route library”.
- When the page opens click on the box “route tags”.
- Type in “Fraser Valley” or take the drop-down menu to “Fraser Valley”.
- Press enter and bring up 64 rides that are in our library.
- (Note: for the present time we won’t be riding to the USA).
- The vertical lines can be expanded by clicking on the thin line next to the word “name”.
- Once you have chosen a ride click on the “share” button on the upper left.
- Once you are in the share menu click on the blue and white email tag and then send the ride to your email address.
POSTING RIDE INFORMATION IN THE CALENDAR
- Check the ride in your email and fill in the following information regarding the ride:
- Ride Name:
- Ride Leader:
- Start Time:
- Start Location:
- Nexus / Passport Needed:
- Coffee Stop:
- Lunch Location:
- Ride Directions (RidewithGPS link);
- Send the information to David Liggat @778 952-3245, email@example.com and Ralph White @604 538-6781 or 604 785-6781 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLING A RIDE
Please phone David or Ralph if you wish to cancel a ride due to weather (i.e., atmospheric rivers, heat domes, or hurricane winds). You can cancel at any time up to 7 AM the morning of the scheduled ride.
ADDING A RIDE TO THE CCCTS LIBRARY:
If you have a ride you would like to share with us and placed in the CCCTS library, please send the ride to David or Ralph and they will go over the ride and publish it in our library. Your ride must be in the RideWithGPS format.