This is an example of embedded HTML.
- It is linked directly to the source document in Google Drive and will therefore automatically update whenever the document is edited
- All embedded links work on desktop and mobile
- It does not show pages or footers
- The TofC is not applealing
- Can’t figure out how to get the document to fill the iframe horizontally so there is a white gap down the right side
Next is an example of a PDF added using the Block Editor.
- Displays nicely on desktop where the links work
- It provides several useful menu options across the top of the iframe for viewing and navigating
- It will not display the PDF on an iPad. It will only display the link. Opening the PDF via the link will display a document with functioning links.
- Updating the webpage requires a few steps
- Download from Google Drive as a PDF
- Upload to cccts.org Media Library using the MEDIA REPLACE plugin to overwrite the previous version and ensure that the link to the document still functions as intended
To view the PDF on a mobile device, click here
Next is an example of a PDF added using Plugin “Embed Any Doc”. It will display the PDF on an iPad but links don’t work. Non-functioning links is a non-starter.